303 has applied the same technology used for aerospace and aviation applications to everyday life. Get top-notch carbon polymer protection for your vehicle with 303 Graphene Nano. The 303 products protect and beautify like no other product. The car detailing spray is one of the best on the market to fulfill all your protection needs.
Graphene Nano Spray is made from graphene oxide. Graphene has been used in several coating sprays and is impermeable under dry conditions. Hydrogen bonding in graphene oxide allows the material to orient itself and adhere better to exterior surfaces. It does not contain trace minerals or chemicals that could harm your car’s finish. You can use it on your vehicle without worrying about staining your paint. To prevent fading and discoloration, the formula contains UV protectants. This protectant has substantial hydrophobic properties, which prevent water from adhering to your car’s surface. It will also prevent the build-up of water-based dirt and grime.
Graphene Nano Spray provides an abundance of protection to a wide variety of surfaces. It can be applied to paint, glass, trim, chrome, wheels, and even vinyl wraps. You can safely apply it over an existing coating and it will not harm the coating underneath. Any previous coat will only be enhanced. In order to achieve the best results, apply 3 coats of spray on top of each other. It is not necessary to cure the protectant for a long period after application. The product is safe to be used with regular soaps and wax products when you wash your car after applying it. Graphene Spray will be more effective if this is done.
A great car detailing spray, the 303 Graphene Nano Spray enhances the gloss and clarity of your car’s exterior. It is the combination of durability and protection, coupled with the ease of application, that sets it apart from other clear coat sprays for cars. Experience amazing results with the Graphene Nano Spray today!
- Ensure the paint is clean and dry before applying the product
- If desired, correct your car’s paint before applying, but this is not necessary for the product to fully bond to the paint
- Spray onto a microfiber or foam applicator
- Apply to the surface in a criss-cross pattern to ensure complete coverage
- After application, allow product to cure and haze white, then buff off with a clean, dry microfiber towel
- After buffing, no cure time is needed before being introduced to water
- Leaves a hard layer of protection
- Protects glass from chips and cracks
- High hydrophobicity
- Repels brake dust and helps keep your wheels looking clean
- Preserves and protects the plastic
- Provides a high level of protection for 12 months
- 15.5 oz spray bottle