303 products were initially designed for aerospace and aviation applications; they are now used in everyday situations. The 303 Aerospace Protectant is one of the best surface treatment products in the market for caring for your vehicle.
303 Protectant was built for quality and durability. In comparison to competing products, it provides superior results. It contains no petroleum distillates, alcohols, mineral oils, or harmful silicone oils but is based on a proprietary water-based formula. The presence of silicone in other surface protectants can cause their surfaces to dry out and become damaged. As a result, it is safe for a variety of surfaces in your car's interior. If applied consistently and adequately, the formula will block 98% of UV radiation. As a result, the laminate will last longer and not discolor, fade, embrittlement, crack or chalk. When used frequently on hard, non-porous surfaces, it will repel dirt, soil, and stains. 303 is designed to get the job done with minimal effort, so there's no need to overspray.
You can use 303 Aerospace in various areas of your car's interior for ample car protection. You can use it on multiple surfaces, including vinyl, plastic, synthetic and natural rubber, PVC, finished leather, colored gel-coat fiberglass, and more! The product does not harm wicker or neoprene furniture. The product can be used on outdoor poly-coated furniture to revitalize its appearance. For consistent protection, reapply the product every 30-45 days. The Aerospace Protectant dries to a matte finish.
It is designed with an effective formula that preserves and beautifies your vehicle. The 303 Aerospace Protectant is the ideal surface treatment for ample car protection.
- Use only on clean surfaces
- Place a drop cloth under the cleaner to be treated to catch any overspray
- Out of the direct sun, spray the surface with 303 Aerospace Protectant and wipe completely dry
- If streaking occurs, too much product has been used
- Use a wet towel to remove excess, IMMEDIATELY WIPE COMPLETELY DRY
** Note: This product does not air dry. Extra buffing with a dry cloth increases bonding, repellency, and longevity. Apply every 3-5 weeks for maximum UV protection
- Keeps treated surfaces looking new
- It prevents fading and cracking
- Restores lost color and luster
- Powerful UV blockers
- Anti-Static repels smudges, dust, soiling, and staining
- Safe and effective for vinyl, gel-coats, fiberglass, carbon fiber, synthetic/natural rubber, plastic, and finished leather
- 16 oz. spray bottle