Bugs are the greatest threat to automotive finishes; CarPro Bug Out is the solution! It is designed to be safe on a wide variety of surfaces that may have caked-on bugs. The CarPro Bug Out prides itself on being the best bug remover for cars available on the market. Try a bottle today and see the results for yourself.
Most people wait weeks before cleaning their cars of dead insects, despite their ugly appearance. Since the bug splatter is acidic, it damages the car's paint. It is especially true of darker cars, as they tend to absorb more heat during the summer months. When attached to an automobile surface, the enzymes and proteins inside the bug's guts harden to the paint and may even etch if left for a long time. Furthermore, some insects have hard shells that can make wiping them unsafe without first softening them. Leaving bugs on the surface for far too long will etch deep into the paint, causing permanent damage that cannot be repaired without repainting.
As a result of hitting and splattering bugs, your paint, glasses, etc., will inevitably get damaged. Remove the guts before any etching occurs since etching will require a polishing set to remove. Here, the BugOut comes in handy! The formula dissolves and softens insect remains. It is safe for use on a wide variety of surfaces including paint, clear coat, PPF, glass, plastic, mirror, chrome, aluminum, and more!
- Shake before use.
- Spray on insect remains and insect stains.
- Wait 30 seconds – 2 minutes depending on the environment (less time on sensitive surfaces, about 5-30 seconds).
- Agitate as needed with a microfiber towel.
- Repeat if needed.
- Dissolves and softens insect remains
- Safe on clear-coat and a wide variety of automotive surfaces
- Safe on coated vehicles
- Safe on glass
- Safe on PPF
- 500 mL
- Comes in a spray bottle
- Test product on an inconspicuous area before applying
- Avoid use in direct sun
- Do not apply to hot surfaces
- Do not leave on surface for over 5 mins
- Do not ingest
- Do not spray on skin or eyes – rinse immediately with water if contact with body
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Store in a cool, dry place