The CarPro Eraser is designed to altogether remove polishing oils before applying other auto detail products. Pre-coat or post-polish cleaners ensure that your exterior surface is ready for all your detailing needs.
Alcohol is mixed with degreasing agents in its formula. As a result, it gives excellent streak-free glass cleaning and can be used as a general-purpose degreaser and cleaner in various settings. Before applying a wax or paint sealant, IPA (isopropyl alcohol) has been used to remove polish residue and fillers from auto paint. IPA loosens oil, but it can spread around or be redeposited as you wipe the paint. Its cleaning agents are so powerful that they dissolve oils. As well as removing dust, it breaks down polish residue. Its patented degreasing formula allows it to clean better than ordinary IPA. Anyone can obtain an immaculate surface using it before applying any other coating, wax, or sealant.
The Eraser has a strong cleaning power and the ability to absorb dust, polishing powder, and polish residue. Polishing can mask these remaining areas with compound residue, so it is necessary to clean the surface thoroughly before polishing. It has the added benefit of being anti-static, which minimizes dust attachment. Furthermore, with CarPro’s unique blend, you won’t detect even a hint of IPA smell when using Eraser. Since the Eraser contains no silicone, it is entirely safe for use in paint areas, body shops, and finessing areas.
With the CarPro Eraser, you can easily remove fingerprints, dirt, dust, and grime. Grab a bottle today and witness why CarPro Eraser is the premium oil remover in auto detail!
Glass Cleaning Directions:
- Clean interior glass last (after all interior dressing is complete)
- Fold the glass cleaning towel twice (into quarters). When in use, keep flat and folded so cleaning and wiping pressure is evenly distributed.
- Never finish glass with a dirty or saturated towel
- On the interior of the glass – finish in the left to the right direction. On the exterior of the glass – finish in the vertical direction. In this manner, you can quickly identify which side of the glass a streak is on IF you see one after cleaning
Bonus Tip: Flip and change out your towels often as you work across the vehicle
For Addition Cleaning Directions:
Please refer to the CarPro US website for additional cleaning instructions.
- An intense cleaner designed to dissolve oil particles
- Removes polish residue to prepare for other car detailing products
- Has anti-static components
- Contains no silicone
- It doesn’t include the harsh smell of IPA
- It leaves a streak-free finish to the glass
- 1L spray bottle