CarPro has developed a top-of-the-line spray sealant that you can apply to all vehicle surfaces. It is formulated with the latest nanotechnology protection, which features hydrophilic glass fibers, silicon polymers, and fluoropolymers. Provide a premium, water resistant coating on your car with the HydrO2 spray-on silica sealant.
The hydrophilic glass fibers refurbish the old fibers that have degraded over time. Its hydrophilic properties also make it perfect for applying after washing. The silicon polymers apply a ceramic coat that protects from a variety of environmental wear. It will prevent the paint from oxidizing from prolonged exposure to the sun. It will protect the paint from various chemical stains that may react with the car’s exterior surface. It blends with your car’s paint which makes application much easier without the need to buffer. The fluoropolymers in the formula make the exterior surface resistant to corrosion from most acids, bases, and solvents and have higher temperature stability than other polymer coatings.
HydroO2 offers a simple spray and rinse application that saves time and results in a durable silica shell that produces brilliant, protected shine that is incredibly easy to maintain. This spray sealant uses a “hydroelectric bonding” function where the HydrO2 sealant chemically reacts with water on contact. The coating transforms from hydrophilic (water-loving) to hydrophobic (water-repelling), allowing the sealant to fuse with the paint before it starts to repel water. It doesn’t rely on the use of any buffers or applicator pads that make other sealants much lengthier to apply. The sealant has already worked itself into the paint by simply spraying and then rinsing off with water. You can use it to paint glass, plastic, convertible tops, wheels, calipers, and wheel wells.
The HydrO2 spray sealant will apply an extremely effective, long-lasting water repellant that is resistant to various chemical and environmental hazards. CarPro uses the latest technology to give you premium results, satisfaction guaranteed – buy yourself a bottle today!
- Surfaces should be thoroughly cleaned of soap residue and left wet with water.
- Dilute 1 part HydrO2 with 6 parts water. For fast and easy application, we recommend a spray bottle.
- Spray a fine mist of diluted HydrO2 on no more than 1/4 of the vehicle before rinsing; very little is needed, and no overlap is necessary. Spraying a section should take approximately 30 seconds or less, followed by rinsing it off.
- To create a well-formed coating, immediately rinse with strong water pressure.
- Lastly, flood rinse the vehicle without a spray nozzle to remove all the water. Dry any remaining water.
- Simple spray and rinse application
- It makes the surface water-resistant
- Resistant to corrosion from a variety of chemicals
- High-temperature stability
- Features the latest in sealant technology
- 100 mL
- Safe to apply on ceramic coatings.