HydrO2 is a revolutionary spray-on silica sealant that combines full nanotechnology protection with a true wipe-less application. Simply spray HydrO2 on to a wet vehicle surface, rinse off, and watch the surface transform before your eyes!
A simple spray and rinse application saves time, and results in a durable silica shell that produces a brilliant protected shine that is incredibly easy to maintain. Our "Hydroelectric bonding" function means HydrO2 reacts chemically with water contact!
The pressure from spraying with water accelerates the bonding of HydrO2 to the surface creating a Hydrophobic layer. HydrO2 is climate and temperature stable and is an extremely effective long-lasting water repellent that is resistant to nearly all acids, alkaline solutions, and solvents while offering significant UV (Ultra Violet) protection.
- Do NOT apply HydrO2 in the sun or to a hot surface! Applying in this manner will cause streaks that do not wipe off easily.
- In shaded location or shop wash your vehicle and remove any dirt from the surfaces.
- The surface must be well cleaned from soap residue and left wet with water.
- Dilute 1 part HydrO2 to 6 parts water. We recommend a spray bottle for fast and easy application.
- Spray a fine mist of diluted HydrO2 on no more than 1/4 of the vehicle before rinsing. Very little is needed and no overlap is needed.
- From the time you start spraying a section to rinsing off should be approximately 30 seconds or less.
- Immediately rinse well with strong water pressure to produce physical shock and create a well-formed coating.
- Repeat steps 5-7 on the next section of the vehicle rinsing well before moving to the next section.
- Finish by "flood rinsing" the vehicle without a spray nozzle to push all the water off from the top down.
- Dry any remaining water
Safe to apply on ceramic coatings.