The CarPro PERL Coat restores the appearance of plastic, rubber, and leather and keeps them looking brand new. Are you looking for a premium protective coating for your car? PERL Protectant is an excellent rubber protectant and, best of all, it lasts for up to three months.
Flexible surfaces such as rubber, plastic, and leather are vulnerable to UV damage. Gradually, they fade, become brittle, and crack. When compared with other protectants, you would have to apply a new coat every week or two. PERL Coat exceeds this timeline and stays over months. High-grade UV protection maintains the soft feel and original color of treated surfaces. It restores dull, faded rubber, plastics, vinyl, acrylic, and leather. The result is a non-greasy, non-sticky satin shine that is just as beautiful as it is beneficial.
PERL Coats are water-based and contain no solvents. You can use it on a variety of delicate surfaces. There is no risk of damaging tires or drying out the plastic. When it dries, it forms a tremendous hydrophobic layer that repels water-based dirt and grime. You can dilute it with water for the perfect ratio of product for the job you need to do as it is a concentrate. Surfaces treated with PERL Coat will require less cleaning, and their appearance will last for months!
PERL Coat is the perfect product with a great deal of versatility. You can use it with vinyl, plastics, finished leather, exterior plastic, rubber trim, window seals, tires, and engine bays. As a result, you are getting a superior rubber protectant for your car at a great price. It is a great choice when you need a protective coating for your vehicle.
- Clean the surface from dirt, oil, and dust
- Shake the diluted spray bottle
- Spray onto the surface and wipe in a thin, even layer. Do not over apply
- Wipe off as needed
- Allow the surface to dry before the vehicle is used
- Additional layers may be applied after 20 minutes if desired
- Keep away from heat
- Use in a ventilated area
- Avoid skin and eye contact
- Keep container closed after use
- Keep away from children
- UV protection
- Price and value
- Revives dull, faded rubber, plastics, vinyl, acrylic, and leather
- Water-based and contains no solvents
- Stops leather from cracking
- It Will last for up to three months
- 500 mL bottle