CarPro PERL Coat Plastic & Rubber Protectant
PERL by CarPro is a concentrated versatile water-based, protective coating for plastics, rubber, and leather that offers tremendous UV protection. PERL is a water-based dilute to suit the product, covering a large array of tasking within car care. It can be used to restores the like-new appearance of hard exterior plastic surfaces and keeps them looking good with strong UV and hydrophobic protection.
- UV protection: It protects against high-grade UV degeneration while maintaining the supple feel and original colour of treated surfaces.
- Versatility: Interior Vinyl, Plastics, and Finished Leather / Exterior Plastic and Rubber Trim, Window Seals & Tires / Engine bays
- Price and Value: PERL is sold in a concentrated form, offering tremendous value. Dilute it with water according to the instructions and pour it into a spray bottle.
- Appearance: Rich Satin look but not greasy
- Revives dull, faded rubber, plastics, vinyl, acrylic, and leather.
- Water-based and contains no solvents. It will not damage tires or dry out the plastic. But once dry it offers a terrific hydrophobic layer repelling water, dirt, and grime.
External Plastics: 1 part Perl / 1~3 parts water
Engine: 1 part Perl / 1~3 parts water
Tires & Rubber: Undiluted~1:1, 2 thin coats with 20 minutes or more between will offer the best looking dark black tires you will find.
Interior Vinyl and Leather: 1 part PERL / 5 Parts water
Keep away from heat
Use in a ventilated area
Avoid Skin and eye contact
Keep container closed after use
Keep away from Children