The CarPro Reload Spray Sealant provides durable, glass-like protection for your vehicle. It is a water-based, spray-on glass membrane that produces a glossy, smooth, reflective finish. It can be used alone for up to six months of paint protection or as a booster over CQuartz.
The Reload isn’t your typical water sealant spray. A water base is combined with specially modified silica (SiO2) - the same component found in glass. CarPro’s patented formula contains more silica than regular spray sealants. Reload reflects light brilliantly and appears shiny thanks to its silica content. As the Sealant dries, it forms a thick, substantial layer. The Reload coating helps prevent fine scratches on paintwork. Silica is used for reinforcing surfaces such as rubber, plastic, and glass, which are well-suited for silica treatment. It also offers excellent UV protection, so your paint won’t dull over time.
You can use it on wet or dry vehicles. Make sure the paint is clean and cool before you use it on a dry car. Reload Spray Sealant removes water spots and lays down a transparent layer of protection on wet vehicles. Reload’s superhydrophobic coating repels water like no other. It prevents water-based dirt and grime from adhering to your car. Furthermore, it will maintain a stunning, glossy, and highly reflective shine thanks to its ability to repel dirt and grime.
You can use CarPro Reload for both beginners and professionals alike since it’s straightforward to use. With Reload, you will be able to keep your paint cleaner for longer, clean the car easier, and dry it faster! The CarPro Reload is a perfect solution for your water spray sealant needs!
- Do not apply in direct sunlight
- Apply in good ambient lighting
- Shake well
- Spray 4-5 sprays onto a microfiber towel, any low nap quality microfiber, or applicator directly on the paint and spread out left and right and then up and down over a 2-2.5 sq. ft. area
- Work it into the paint evenly until almost flashed away
- Flip towel and buff in further
- Switch to a fresh, clean towel. Buff, the area, once more to be sure no residue remains.
- Check after each panel before moving to next
Tips & Additional Instructions:
Please refer to the CarPro US website for additional tips and instructions.
- Excellent UV protection
- An extreme gloss that doesn’t wash away
- It keeps surfaces cleaner longer
- Water-based formula mainly composed of specially modified silica
- Fast and easy
- Apply wet or dry
- Excellent on rubber and plastic trim
- Repels rain and grime
- 500 mL spray bottle