Chamois is the perfect medium for all your car washing and drying due to its soft and super absorbent qualities. Unlike synthetic fibers found on microfiber cloths, this is made from sheepskin leather. Sheepskin leather is the optimal medium that is scratch-free and super soft with excellent extensibility. These chamois towels are made with enhanced absorbing qualities while being able to retain large amounts of water. It provides a lint-free finish without leaving the presence of watermarks. The SM Arnold Sheepskin Chamois offers the best auto detailing products you can use on your vehicle’s surface.
These cloths are made with genuine sheepskin leather tanned with deep-sea cod oil to make them soft and durable. This process allows the fabric to take on a much more pliable and manipulatable characteristic to handle all your detailing needs. It is not affected by mildew, bacteria, or common household chemicals. It is easy to clean and requires an inconsiderable amount of time to dry. It makes time in between uses much quicker, which is much more efficient than traditional towels and rags.
Natural chamois cloth has a variety of applications. It can be used as a car towel for all your car wash drying needs and is safe to use on the hard, non-porous interior of the car. The material is also safe to use on more delicate surfaces such as windows and the sensitive switches and dials in the car’s interior. As soon as the cloth is wet, you can use it immediately. It absorbs dirt and grime without any effort and can be used in place of a sponge or towel. Add this genuine sheepskin leather chamois into your car detailing lineup today!
How to use:
- Use hand soap to clean the cloths; never a detergent or solvent as it might reduce the lifetime
- After washing, leave a small amount of soap in the chamois and wring it out gently, pulling it back into shape
- It will protect the marine oil finish in the leather
- Leave to dry – avoid direct sunlight and heat
- Just rinse it first when you want to use it next
- Genuine sheepskin leather
- 100% Cod-Oil Tanned
- Ultra-soft and absorbent
- No presence of watermarks
- 1.5 sq ft Sheepskin Chamois
- Made in Italy