Ceramic coatings are the latest technique for protecting the paint of new cars. Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Wash and Wax provides ceramic protection after every wash. Make your car shine like a mirror and rejuvenate its ceramic coating by using the best car wash and wax available.
The ceramic protection formula is infused with ceramic resins to add protection and hydrophobic beading with every wash. It is made with SiO2 (silica) that links with the paint film to add a great protection layer against environmental wear. It will reduce the chance that your car’s paint oxidizes as it sits under the sun. It protects the exterior surface from chemical stains that may arise from contaminants present in the air, especially in areas where air pollution is high. It is an easy alternative to constant waxing and other detailing options. You don’t have to worry about the polymer wearing off as the ceramic coating fuses with the paint. Not only does it blend with your car’s paint, but it also repels water. Any water-based dirt and grime will bead on the surface and eventually slide off. Your car’s aesthetic will improve as the shampoo returns its candy-like gloss.
Made with brand new chemistry and technology, you will not see suds like traditional car wash shampoos or other car wash and waxes. It is designed to be a low foam wash due to the ceramic in the formula. The super-hydrophobic polymers dominate over the foam, which gives your car a great shine and long-lasting protection. It won’t strip existing waxes or sealants as the state-of-the-art product provides a pH-neutral wash. This car shampoo rinses clean without streaks as it suspends harmful contaminants while providing a significant degree of lubricity. Due to its large quantity of cleaning agents, you will get the results you desire.
Turtle Wax prides itself on making high-quality products for its clients. With the Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Wash and Wax, you can enjoy a premium car wash and wax shampoo!
- Shake well and add 2 to 3 fl. oz. of product and a gallon of water to a bucket.
- Clean your car’s exterior surfaces with a strong stream of water to remove loose soils and cool the surface.
- With a microfiber wash mitt, wash your vehicle from top to bottom. Gently agitate the wash solution with the mitt. Water beading can be observed by thoroughly washing one panel at a time with a fine spray of water.
- If necessary, rewash to maximize shine and water beading.
- Rinse and induce the sheeting effect by flooding the final area with water.
- Dry as necessary with a towel.
- SiO2 infused
- Low-sud to high-cleaning agent ratio
- Protects your coating; will not strip other sealants
- Rinses clean without streaks
- Adds a hydrophobic layer to your car
- It brings out the candy-like gloss
- 48 fl. Oz.
- Synthetic Wax polymers
- Super-hydrophobic & SiO2 polymers