Washing your car’s undercarriage is part of proper car cleaning and detailing. Your vehicle’s undercarriage is the most neglected area when cleaning it because it is hard to reach. With the ODS Underbody Washer, you can achieve great results for your underbody car wash.
The undercarriage of your car is the perfect location for contaminants to collect. The metals and other components beneath your car get covered in dust, water, mud, street trash, tar, and salt each time you drive. If you fail to maintain your vehicle’s underside properly, the stuck particles will cause erosion and rust, which will harm the body. If you drive in areas where roads are salted or live along the coast, you should use an underbody washer more often. While you wash the car’s main body, the underside may collect salt brines and deposits that cause corrosion and rust.
A great feature of the ODS Underbody Washer is its high-power compatibility: it can start at 1500 PSI but reach a maximum of 4000 PSI. The better the pressure, the better the cleanliness. The undercarriage cleaner has a wide range of applications so that you can use it on many large cars, including SUVs, trucks, etc. Additionally, it is perfect for reaching difficult-to-reach angles and areas under your vehicle. It is made from durable materials - this tool is built to last. In addition to the stainless-steel nozzle, the caster wheels are made of hard composite plastic, and the rest of the product is made of aluminum and brass. Besides its inlet component for maneuverability, this system includes an attachment for the pressure hose nozzle.
An undercarriage cleaner is an integral part of any detailed car wash. Grab the ODS Underbody Washer today and witness the results!
- Attach your high-pressure washer to the stainless-steel connecting lance, then attach the undercarriage washer
- Slide under the vehicle and control the spray with your high-pressure nozzle
- Workaround your vehicle moving inside and out and repeat until clean
- Power down your high-pressure washer before disconnecting your undercarriage washer
- Easy to apply
- Made from durable aluminum and stainless steel
- Highly mobile with wheeled pivoting coupler
- Four high-pressure nozzles provide comprehensive coverage
- The perfect tool to remove dirt, grime, salt, and other contaminants
- Weight – 6 kg
- Made from aluminum and stainless steel
- Recommended pressure – 5-6 GPM
- Maximum pressure – 4000 psi
- Inlet – ¼”
- Quick Plug Size – 3/8” (standard pressure washer size)
- Width – 16”
- 4 High-pressure nozzles